2021 Art Festival Artist and Vendor Information
At this time, Commonwheel Artists Co-op is planning on hosting the 2021 Art Festival in Manitou Springs Memorial Park on September 4, 5 & 6, 2021.
In these challenging times, we are making some changes to how we will handle fees and when we would decide if the festival would be canceled.
1. In late July, Commonwheel Artists Co-op will decide if the festival will, or won’t be held on Labor Day Weekend.
• All tasks relating to preparing for the Art Festival are proceeding as in the past at this time.
2. Jury Fees
• Jury fees that arrive in mailed applications will be cashed in May before the jury.
• Online Jury fees will be deposited when they are received.
• An acceptance to the 2020 Art Festival does not guarantee acceptance in 2021.
• If the Art Festival is canceled, your jury fee will not be refunded.
3. Booth Fees
• Commonwheel Festival Committee will send out an email notification that the Art Festival will, or won’t be held, on late July 19, 2021.
• If you applied online, we will request your booth fee to be paid within 5 days after an email notification is sent in July, stating that the Art Festival will be held, to secure your space.
• Booth fees that arrived in mailed applications will not be cashed until five days after we email you the notification that the Art Festival will be held.
We hope you will consider joining us this coming September.
2021 Commonwheel Festival Committee