2020 Art Festival Artist and Vendor Information
At this time, Commonwheel Artists Co-op is planning on hosting the 2020 Art Festival in Manitou Springs Memorial Park on September 5, 6 & 7, 2020.
In these challenging times, we are making some changes to how we will handle fees and when we would decide if the festival would be canceled.
1. On July 10th, Commonwheel Artists Co-op will decide if the festival will, or won’t be held on Labor Day Weekend.
• The Pikes Peak Hill Climb moved that event to August 30, which makes us believe this festival will be held as always on the following weekend.
• All tasks relating to preparing for the Art Festival are proceeding as in the past at this time.
2. Jury Fees
• Jury fees that arrive in mailed applications will be cashed in April before the jury.
• Online Jury fees have been, and will continue to be deposited as received.
• If the Art Festival is canceled, your jury fee will not be refunded, but will be applied to your application for the Commonwheel Artists 47th Annual Labor Day Art Festival in 2021.
• An acceptance to the 2020 Art Festival does not guarantee acceptance in 2021, but your jury fee will be considered to be paid.
3. Booth Fees
• Commonwheel Festival Committee will send out an email notification that the Art Festival will, or won’t be held, on July 13th.
• If you applied online, we will request your booth fee to be paid within 5 days after an email notification is sent on July 13, stating that the Art Festival will be held, to secure your space.
• Booth fees that arrived in mailed applications will not be cashed until July 17th, five days after we email you the notification that the Art Festival will be held.
We hope you will consider joining us this coming September.
2020 Commonwheel Festival Committee
Still accepting applications for the 2020 Festival.
Closed categories are Jewelry and Clay
Download the 2020 Application below
MAIL APPLICATIONS TO:
PO Box 42
Manitou Springs, CO 80829
Commonwheel Message Phone: